- SPG Energy Group LLC
- Source Power & Gas LLC
- Source Operations Group LLC
What is Personal Information?
The Personal Information We Collect
We collect and maintain different types of personal information about individuals with whom we interact. This information includes:
- Contact and identification information, such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date and place of birth, social security numbers and driver’s license number;
- Product and service related information;
- Credit and financial information such as billing and credit history or payment history, and employment and income information;
- Customer relationship information, such as customer service requests; and
- Business relationship information.
We may also collect market-related information, which may include personal information, concerning market trends and activities impacting our business. This information may include contract terms, financial information and other information for the purpose of market analysis and strategic planning. This information may also include information related to our media and public relations activities and information related to our interactions with financial and other analysts and advisors.
Where permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements, we may collect information about you without your knowledge or consent.
The Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
SPG collects personal information to allow us to manage and develop our business and operations, including:
- Establishing, managing and terminating business relations;
- Reviewing the products and services provided to our customers;
- Obtaining credit approval;
- Informing you of our products and services other than those that you have specifically requested;
- Informing you of products and services of select third parties;
- Responding to your comments or requests for information;
- Protecting us against error, fraud, theft and damage to our good will and property;
- Enabling us to comply with applicable law or regulatory requirements; and
- Any other reasonable purpose to which you consent
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your personal information may be disclosed when, for example, it is:
- Permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements;
- Part of SPG’s regular reporting activities to other SPGparents, affiliates or subsidiaries;
- To protect the rights and property of SPG;
- During emergency situations or where necessary to protect the safety of a person or group of persons;
- Personal information that is already available to the public;
- To employees, contractors, consultants and other parties (including other members of SPG) who require the information to assist us to establish, maintain and manage our business relationship with you, including, for example, third parties that provide services to us or on our behalf or third parties that collaborate with SPG in the provision of services to you;
We may use or disclose your personal information without your knowledge or consent where we are permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements to do so.
Safeguarding Personal Information
SPG will endeavor to safeguard personal information using methods that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
Accuracy of Personal Information
It is important that the personal information SPG holds about you is accurate and current. To ensure we better serve you, please keep us informed of changes to any personal information.
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you want to know what personal information SPG holds about you or wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us as described below. It may not always be possible to completely remove or modify information in our databases, although we will make reasonable efforts to do so upon your request.
Privacy of Children
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Write to us at:
Privacy Officer, Source Operations Group LLC, 2150 Town Square Place, Suite 380, Sugar Land, Texas 77479