Why Source Power & Gas
Source Power & Gas LLC (Source) is an energy retailer with core beliefs of honesty and doing things for our customers the right way all of the time. We provide an energetic and engaging work environment focused on professional and business growth, where employees are empowered to excel, and excellence is rewarded with further growth opportunities, competitive compensation, and group benefits. If you are a team player, energetic, bright, and driven and you want to be part of building something great, Source is the place for you.
Source is always looking for great talent to join our team. If you have integrity and desire to join Source, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Date: 10/21/2016
- Review Experian reports, D&B reports, bond ratings, financial statements, rent rolls, and all other available information to determine credit decisions for commercial customers;
- Perform credit write-ups, including all pertinent credit information available as well as any applicable research uncovered during the credit review process, and forward to the VP, Operations when automatic credit score thresholds are not met;
- Produce reports categorizing the manner in which credit was approved for all C&I customers;
- Perform credit checks for manual residential enrollments, as needed on exception basis;
- Ensure that credit checks are performed timely and accurately and that the appropriate decision is noted in the system of record;
- Provide reporting with regard to the turn-around time for completion of credit requests;
- Provide reporting with regard to the number of credit checks completed during given time periods;
- Research and respond to requests and inquiries from sales, customer service and other internal teams;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory regulations relative to credit;
- Provide all requested reports on a timely and accurate basis;
- Assist with the development and implementation of operational controls and related documentation;
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications: HS Diploma or GED required, college degree is preferred. 5 – 8 years related experience, retail electricity experience preferred. Previous leadership experience; ability to assess credit risk; proven analytical and problem solving capabilities. Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word. Ability to work overtime as needed.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com